So what if you stumbled onto this site looking for Carrie Reynolds, the insurance agent, instead of Carrie Reynolds, the insurance marketing consultant?
No worries- you still found her 😉
My “day job”, if you will, is as an Ohio insurance agent. Although I can handle about any type of insurance, my specialties focus on home insurance, health insurance (both under age 65 and over age 65) and business insurance. For business insurance, I love working with small to mid-size contractors (electrical, excavation, plumbing, HVAC, floor installation and carpentry are some of my favorites), auto repair garages and restaurants.
I also handle different types of bonds for both contractors and probate situations (executor, guardianship, incompetent, minor child, etc.).
I’ve earned the Certified Insurance Counselor designation that means I’m committed to continually educating myself on the ever changing world of insurance.
How would you like an insurance agent/agency that:
- Doesn’t believe in using lots of technical garbage to explain?
- Is short, sweet and to the point? (yeah- that’s how I do business too)
- Is accessible in a variety of ways? (both on-line and off)
- Has a good sense of humor?
- Appreciates you’re a real person with interests?
- Has significant experience?
- Continually increases education through advanced industry training?
- Maintains strong community ties through various service organizations and projects?
- Respects your time?
- Makes insurance fun?
If you’re looking for a simply better insurance experience, hop over to my agency site and look around. You can also contact me concerning your insurance. If I’m unavailable, I have a qualified staff that is certainly able to take care of you too.